- The benefits of turning bamboo waste into biomass pellets
- If there need binders in wood pellets production?
- Information about the Biomass pellets quality standards
- How to make corn stalks pellets
- African and Asia may soon become biomass pellets exporters
- Why develop biomass pellets business in Latin America
Biofuel Resource has committed becoming one of the leading green and renewable energy providers from Malaysia. There are many varieties of palm pellets available in biomass market, namely EFB pellet, Mesocarp pellet, oil palm tree trunk pellet. Among all, EFB pellet is widely known in the market. Apart from the palm pellet, there is also palm briquette.
EFB pellet is one of the latest biomass commodities on the market.
Main Application for EFB Pellet
Specification for EFB Pellet
Pellet Diameter = 6, 8 & 10mm
Advantage for EFB Pellet
Low moisture to improve burning and transport effectiveness
Regardless any oil palm waste material, the waste will go through series a comprehensive pelleting process in order to manufacture quality pellet product. The pelleting process could be simplified to crushing, drying, pelleting, cooling and packing. For details elaboration, please refer to palm pellet pelleting process.
Briquette refers to larger diameter biomass commodity whereby pellet always refers to small size such as below 10mm diameter.