Wood Ring Die Pellet Mill Introduction
The Wood ring die pellet mill is applied to make the agro-forestry wastes into solid fuels or wood pellets. It includes an imperative feeder system, stainless screw conditioner, high-quality gearbox, ring die, and lubrication system. The material is transferred to the conditioner by a screw feeder, then the conditioner can make different materials fully mixed. The conditioner plays a key role in softening raw materials by utilizing water or steam. After softening, the raw material is sent by a feeder to the pelletizing chamber. Spinning rollers in the chamber force the material through the holes of the die, thus pellets are formed. After pelletizing, the length of the pellet can be cut according to different users’ requests.
Wood Ring Die Pellet Mill Features
1. Main drive adopts high accurate gear drive, with an output of about 20% higher than the belt drive, and the die adopts the quick removal clamps.
2. The drive part of the machine including the motor optimizes the high-quality SKF bearings made in Switzerland, which ensure highly efficient and steady driving with low noise.
3. The imperative feeder device is adopted, which makes the machine operate smoothly as the material like wood sawdust, corn, wheat, and rice straw is very light, so they are needed to be pushed into the pelletizing chamber by force.
4. Full Stainless steel strengthening feed conditioner, adopts the frequency-conversion speed regulating control to guarantee quality wood pellet.
5. The alloy steel die is made by an international advanced German gun drill and American vacuum furnace, has a long service life, and ensures smooth pelletizing and high quality.
6. The international advanced compensation type flexible coupling is of novel and compact structure, safety, low noise, and less trouble.
7. Permanent magnet device can remove impurities in the pelletizing process.
Ring Die Pellet Mill Spare Parts( rollers, dies, roller shells)
Wood Pellets Superiorities
1. Efficient. Wood pellets are an efficient source of heat because they contain very low levels of moisture and ash when compared to woodchips or cordwood. Virtually all of the material is burned and converted to heat.
2. Cost-effective. Wood pellets are economically competitive with home fossil fuel options and electric heat.
4. Environmental friendly. Wood pellets are a sustainable fuel source, and burning wood pellets is carbon neutral.
5. Renewable. Wood pellets are biomass products made of wood waste or other forest-thinning byproducts. According to data collected by the Pellet Fuels Institute, wood pellets are an unlimited fuel source.
6. Broad application. Wood pellets can be used in a lot of appliances such as stoves, furnaces, boilers, and other heating systems.
Wood Ring Die Pellet Mill Technology Data
Material: Wood chips, rice husks, sunflower seed shells, and agricultural wastes.
Pellet size: 6mm, 8mm,9mm,10mm ,12mm
Quality guarantee: 2 years for the main body
Extensive range of pellet plant ancillary machines and spares for your choice
Wood Ring Die Pellet Mill Technical Data
|Power of Feeding Auger
|Power of Conditioner
|Inner Diameter of Die
Feeder Auger Speed 12-120RPM
Pellet Size 6,8,10,12mm. etc.
Roller Number 2
Noise ≤86dB(A) ≤90dB(A)
Die Working Temperature ≤85℃